Monday, October 19, 2009

so here goes....

So I don't know where to start my first blog, so here we go.  I started this not only to update everyone on my new adventures, but also to give previews of my photo shoots.  I have a new website, a new city to shoot in, and a new excitement about my business.  I got married on April 4th to my very best friend.  For the past four years we have grown and learned so much about each other and I am so blessed to call him mine.  Right after we got married and thought life was going to settle down, life handed us a new challenge.  Steve was offered a job in Birmingham and had to start within two weeks.  So needless to say life went in to fast forward mode and we moved in less than two weeks away from friends, family and the life we had built in Auburn.  I could not love it anymore here, besides missing everyone back home, I love the city, the new friends, and the opportunity that God has given me to build my business here.  I hope that I can keep everyone updated on our cray happenings, and on my photo shoots.  Please let me know if I can do any pictures for you my new wesbite and business is http://www.sarahmariephotos.com/.  and I am always back and forth from Auburn so please keep my busy!!  Here is a little preview of a couple of senior portrait shoots that I have done recently.  These girls are so beautiful and were so much fun to shoot!!






No comments:

Post a Comment