Thursday, May 13, 2010

Corey and Julie are engaged!

So this was a very special shoot for me. My husband's college roomate (one of his best friends) is from Orlando. Over time, we have visted him and vice versa and we have made some really incredible friendships through these trips. These are two of them. We met Corey a few years back in Orlando, and then they both came up to spend a weekend on the lake with us. That is where my love affair with these two people started. They are truly and incredible couple, they were made for each other. I developed such an amazing friendship with Julie, and I have been so blessed by having her in my life. They were there the day Steve proposed to me, infact Julie helped set it up, and they were the first people to run in after it happened. I have WAY to many stories that make me smile, or fall over in laughter with them. I love you guys, and I am so happy that I got to take these pictures for you!














2 comments:

  1. That looked like a really fun photo shoot!
    Great photos, so much creativity!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's actually a building with the word Romance on it? Where and what is it?

    ReplyDelete