Monday, April 25, 2011

Ben and Amy's forever....



What an incredible day.  I am so blessed to to be sitting here writing this, and have memories from this day.  I have known Amy for a long time,  she has been like family to us.  So many insane stories and jokes that go so far back.  When I met Ben for the first time when I did their engagement photos I knew that he had to be special.  He is everything I hoped he would be for Amy, and SO much more.  They bring out the best in each other, and that is why their wedding day was so special.  It was just a day to celebrate their love and commitment to each other, and it was incredible to be apart of.  I loved getting to watch them both laugh, and enjoy their family and friends.  Ben and Amy, everything was perfect, the planning and preparations made way for a fairy tale.  I am so happy for you both,  Thank you so much for trusting us to capture this day for you!! WE LOVE YOU!!





































No comments:

Post a Comment