Sunday, December 19, 2010

My baby brother.....

GOT MARRIED THIS WEEKEND!! What a whirlwind.  I thought this day would never get here and yet it came so quickly. I think we all knew that it would always be Ashley but I am so happy to officially call her my sister.  There is not another woman on the planet that would be a better match for my brother.  It was the sweetest ceremony and a crazy fun reception.  Friday night at the rehearsal dinner my brother stood up and gave the most amazing speech.  He made us all cry and I was beaming with pride for him.  When it was over I looked at my sister and said "where did our Trey baby go?" He is a man.  I could not be more proud of the man he has become.  He has a tender heart, strong will, and a humble spirit.  Trey and I have always had a very special relationship.  We are very close in age so we have always been best friends. Trey and Ashley, I love you both so much and I can't wait to see what God has in store for your future!! I was blessed to get to just relax this weekend and I did not pick up my camera ONCE!! So here are a few pictures from their engagement session that I did almost a year ago (wow) for them! Happy and blessed!!  :)

Trey proposing to Ashley ( I was hiding behind a tree praying she didn't see me )













No comments:

Post a Comment