Sunday, November 21, 2010

Blessed.


The past few days Steve and I have been realizing how much has happened in our lives over the past year. We started this business full time, and had no idea where it would go. Wow. I mean that is all we can say. Busy, happy, and blessed. We both love to travel, and we have gotten to take some amazing trips for work (I can only tell you that this has always been my dream, and I can't stop smiling thinking about it). We had the privilege of traveling to Virginia to shoot an engagement session. We got to shoot on a civil war battlefield, in the cutest little town, and in D.C.!!!!! I have always wanted to visit D.C. and Steve and I have always talked about visiting his grandfathers grave in Arlington. What a special trip this was, we are so blessed to get experiences like these with some amazing people. So thankful. These are some of our favorites from the trip. Enjoy!


Vietnam Veterans Memorial




Pop Pop's grave in Arlington

                                                                Tomb of the unknown soldier

                                                          Our AMAZING tour guides :)



                                                                                    I love him








Lincoln Memorial at sunset





World War II memorial


It was the most beautifl day and we got an incredible sunset.

1 comment:

  1. Marie, those pics are beautiful! I'm so glad y'all got to go and had such a great time!!

    ReplyDelete