Monday, November 15, 2010

Steven and Courtney l Engagement


Ok, so I could seriously have 5 more post just for this session!! I cannot begin to tell you the beauty of Virgina in the fall.  It was the most amazing weekend, the weather was perfect and this couple could not be any cuter.  Courtney and Steven met while working at University of Mary Washington and are so in love.  They made my job so easy, and fun.  AND I have tons of amazing shots of them from a day we spent in D.C. exploring ( I will share those in another post).  Courtney and Steven I hope you love the photos, thank you for letting me be apart of this very special time, love you both!!














3 comments:

  1. They're looking good Marie! We can't wait to see the others! Thank you so much for coming this past weekend and working so hard on these amazing photos!!! We love them all!!!! - Love Courtney and Steven.
    PS: You made us look goooooooood love Fee and Buster

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my beautiful family......Marie, you did a wonderful job with the photos but I am a bit partial to your subjects....These pics capture the love these two have for each other....Makes this Momma's heart so happy. When she was an infant, we had a plaque in her room that read, "For this child, I have prayed and the Lord has granted me my petition," indeed he has and blessed us in a double portion by giving us a son through her love for Steven...Thank you Lord for loving us so.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The pictures are great and you will be successful with your different slant on your profession.

    ReplyDelete