Thursday, February 24, 2011

Rebekah's Bridal

So along with these amazing photos of Rebekah, I wanted to share something that we will be doing on the blog next week.  Steve and I have been so blessed by this business AND our clients.  We have made so many memories that will stay with us for the rest of our lives.  We want to share some of those with you and also help everyone get to know us a little better.  We want this blog to be about our lives and our business.  We will have a new post everyday next week that will hopefully allow all of you to get to know us a little better.  So today I wanted to share something that has been very very special to me.

I knew when I started shooting weddings that I was going to get to be apart of a VERY VERY intimate day for my clients.  This is a huge moment for all of them, and I see them sometimes more than anyone else.  I get to spend time with their family and friends and get to know them in a very unique way.  I had a very special experience with this beautiful girl and her family and I will never forget it.  I got to spend a good amount of time with Bekah.  Their engagement shoot was so much fun, and her bridal portraits we incredible.  She has a very special relationship with her family, especially her sisters.  The day of her wedding I felt like I was one of them.  I know it sounds crazy, but I spent almost 12 hours with three of the most beautiful, loving women.  I was there when the cried together, laughed, and gave each other the last look before she walked down the aisle.  At the end of the night I hugged all them and told them how blessed I felt to be apart of that day.  I left feeling so incredibly happy for all them, they gained a new member to the family, and have memories to last a lifetime.  They let me into their lives that day, to share and help capture it so they can remember it always.  I don't know another job that is so intimate and personal.  I cried and laughed with all of them that day, I really am so blessed.  Thank you so much Thomas family for allowing Steve and I to be there and have these memories to cherish for ourselves as well!! :)

p.s. I can't wait to share the photos from the wedding day :)











1 comment: