Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Savannah Style

I am so excited to share these photos! When I found out that we were going to get to style and shoot in Savannah I was over the moon.  Savannah is beyond amazing, it is a dream city! While we were planning for this shoot, I kept thinking that I wanted to capture the city in the style of the photos.  Savannah is old and beautiful.  It has a unique charm unlike anywhere I have ever been.  There is also a quirky side to Savannah that I just love.  I think we captured Savannah's southern charm and its unique atmosphere.  The team that we worked with was incredible and I have to thank some very special people.  First of all the ladies at Bleubelle Bridal.  Courtney and all of the ladies are SO sweet and so helpful.  Even if you are not in Savannah, the drive to get your dress from them would be totally worth it.  They are so incredible to work with and have amazing taste with their dress selection, I loved just being in the store to look.  Our flowers were done by Anissa at Urban Poppy.  Wow.  I love her and her style.  She is one of the sweetest people I have ever worked with.  I had a very specific idea of what I wanted the flowers to look like, but I had no idea how to explain it.  Anissa knew what I wanted, without me being able to communicate it, and they turned out perfect.  She is so creative and I hope I get to work lots more with her.  She even let us use the birdcage veil that Ali wears in the shoot, she made it for her own wedding. I loved it.  Our incredible models for the shoot were Stephen and Ali Ross.  Not only are they gorgeous, but super sweet and fun.  They got lots of congratulations and crazy looks, but I think they had a good time! And last but not least I have to thank our best friends Austin and Mallory Milster.  They sacrificed lots of time to help over the weekend and we could not have had better assistants for the shoot.  We are truly grateful to you guys and we love you lots. My husband is my rock and working with him on this project was nothing short of amazing.  He suprises me daily, and his creativity and passion drives me.  I am a lucky girl.  So sorry for the rambling, I am really proud of these photos and the team we worked with.  Please let us know what you think!!! :) :) :)


































4 comments: